Welcome!

Topics: Team Organisation
Coordinator
Jun 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Edited Jun 5, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Thank you for your interest in what will become the first truly open source .Net WMS system in the market today.

The purpose of this thread is to begin coordinating tasks with levels of experience, personal areas of interest, global time frames, and general project concerns.

I am in the process of setting up an issue tracking system which will be available in due course.
Developer
Jun 6, 2014 at 6:25 AM
This is my first time to join an open source project. I even don't know what the source control client is. And what should I do at this phase?
Coordinator
Jun 7, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Hi,

Please download http://www.sourcetreeapp.com/ and install. Followed by http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx.

I will be able to assist you remotely using teamviewer; please do provide an appropriate time

Thank you

Raz
Jun 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Hello Raz,

First of all thanks for letting me part of your opensource project I think it is very promising. Like lyricsean this is my first time joining an opensource project. I am currently doing the following until I have been assigned a task formally:
  • Reading the current source code
  • Researching Autofac and Inversion of control
I am a journeyman programmer but eager to learn and be challenged. Please let me know how I can help at any capacity.

Current environment configuration:
  • Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express
  • Source Tree
  • .Net 4.5 SDK
Coordinator
Jun 11, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Edited Jun 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the project and I look forward to your contribution.

All key architectural facets are nearing completion, hopefully paving the way for easy business function implementation.

I hope to expose a few core services through the Live WebApi Links, such as ItemData, Client and a few others, this should provide a great foundation for our developers to begin implementing all necessary core business functions.

Thank you

Raz
Developer
Jun 18, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Hello Raz,
I have downloaded source tree app as mentioned in earlier post, it automatically installed github and mercurian software on my machine.
At the end of it, it is asking me username and password for BitTicket, stacsh and git hub which I am not aware of.

Please if you have time now we can do team viewer meeting to clear this out.

Regards,
Suhas